C C

Really love it! Absolutely splendid storytelling and the graphics blew my mind.

Felix's Loopdeloops 2011 Felix's Loopdeloops 2011

I need to come along one time :(

Lookin' good! Helen always mentioned your work and said that I should check it out. So i come to newgrounds one day and Felix is on da frontpage and im like siiiiiick.

I needa get off my ass and enter loopdeloop one day. Keep up the good work, I look forward to your third year piece!

Epic Battle Albino!!! Epic Battle Albino!!!

Truly an amazing experience!

At first I was a bit hesitant about this, but after watching it all, I can happily say that I could die right now, and my life would be complete.

RocketFetus responds:

Fuck Fuck

I'd actually pay for this

If you give me your paypal details, I will pay you $2 for letting me watch this. I am completely serious.

The Legend of Flounderman The Legend of Flounderman

brilliant

just excellent!

Get Fat or Die Tryin' Get Fat or Die Tryin'

Brilliant!

I too am a fat person and I found this brilliant movie very helpful and pleasing. The quality of animation was superb, almost lifelike and it sounded like the actors were inside my computer speakers talking to me! How did you get the sound quality so high for such a small file size?!

This was a fantastic flash and I hope you continue to make such masterpieces in the future. Well done.

Bill History Month Bill History Month

that was awesome

Loved the cosby.

3 Pointless Animations 3 Pointless Animations

Oh nick...

I hope you realise that Strawberryclock is king of the portal. I'll be seeing YOU on monday at school lolol! That was actually pretty good for your first flash. I gotta get you out of the whole sonic and sprite stage though lol. The sticks were good cause you drew them yourself and the others were nicely done, but don't you think sprite animations have been overdone just a little? lol <3

LittleTodds responds:

But I enjoy making sprite animations, SpinningCubeClock! lol. Thanks for reviewing.

Hairy Hair Hairy Hair

ZOMGRBA

Awesome. Pure genious. LOL comedy. ********** (10 gold stars)

Memoirs of a Gaysha Memoirs of a Gaysha

Excellent!

Absolutely beautiful! The part where his mother comes in and catches him, oh boy! Then that other part, wow. Frontpage material!